Canada Scholarships – Canada, located on the northern half of the North American continent, is known for its natural beauty – few nations in the world can boast of its wealth of forests, lakes, and mountains – and for its multicultural diversity.
The Study in Canada program is open to international students to begin their studies by August 2020 funded by ‘Global Affairs Canada’.
Recommended: U.S Citizenship Requirements
International students have an opportunity to receive a fully-funded academic award leading to a diploma, post-secondary or post-graduate certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational institute, or university in Canada.
Brief Description of Canada Scholarships Program
1. University or Organization: Canada and Global Affairs Canada
2. Department: NA
3. Course Level: A diploma, post-secondary or post-graduate certificate, or Master’s degree
4. Award: Fully funded for up to two years program (eligible expenses include: Return economy-class air travel to Canada, tuition, living expenses, ground transportation, book allowance, etc.)
5. Access Mode: Online
6. Number of Awards: Varies
7. Nationality: International
8. The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility of Canada Scholarships Program
1. Must not hold Canadian citizenship and must not have applied for permanent residency in Canada;
2. Must apply for admission to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
3. Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying;
4. Must not already be participating in a program funded by the Government of Canada;
5. May already be enrolled in a degree or diploma program at a college, technical or vocational institute, or university in Canada;
6. Must meet the entrance requirements for the proposed program of study at the time of submitting an application; and
7. Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian institution (English or French).
How to Apply for Canada Scholarships Program
1. How to Apply: To be considered for a scholarship, candidate students must first apply for admission to an academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution of their choice. The Canadian institution is responsible for applying for the opportunity on behalf of the student.
2. Supporting Documents: The following documents must be uploaded and attached to the online application form in one of the following formats: Proof of citizenship/identity, Letter of intent from the institution, Conditional letter of acceptance, Academic plan of the proposed candidate, CV of the proposed candidate, Budget, and Privacy Notice Statement.
3. Admission Requirements: Students should consider applying to the Canadian institution well before the March 2020 deadline, so that the Canadian institution has sufficient time to prepare applications on their behalf.
4. Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in the language of instruction at a Canadian institution (English or French) before coming to Canada. Language requirements are determined by each Canadian institution.
Benefits of Canada Scholarships Program
1. Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of biometrics
2. Economy-class airfare
3. Health insurance
4. Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
5. Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
6. Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
7. Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
Note: the award does not cover language training
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Canada Scholarships Program, and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.
CHECK OUT MORE SCHOLARSHIPS