You are on the page where you will learn How to Make Spicy Peppered Gizzard or Peppered Gizzard Recipe. We are here just for you, to guide you and help you prepare this delicious delicacy. Of course, we urge you to follow along as we show you how to make spicy peppered gizzard and other relevant information about this recipe.
Gizzards are all about the seasoning, it is commonly served in several parts of the world and is usually eaten as a snack, party food, appetizer, and street food.
This recipe is made with lots of peppers and it is hot and spicy food. This peppered gizzard recipe is made with just a few ingredients. And it is very easy to prepare if you follow our guidelines and steps.
- 3 Ripe Plantains
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Green Bell Pepper, Yellow Bell Pepper and red bell peppers Diced
- 1 small stick of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- Scotch bonnet | Habanero pepper
- Seasoning cube
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
How to Prepare Spicy Peppered Gizzard
This are the step by step guide on how to prepare your delicious delicacy.
1. Wash and clean the Gizzards thoroughly
2. Blend the tomatoes, peppers, whole onion and ginger together to smoothen, set aside.
3. Chop the gizzard into bite sizes.
4. Place the gizzard into a small pot, add the diced onions, curry and thyme, seasoning and salt to taste. Add some water to cover the gizzard, boil on medium heat till tender
5. Peel and cut the Plantain into cube size pieces and set aside
6. Then, put some cooking oil into a pan and place on a medium heat, add the chopped onions and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then add the minced garlic, saute till fragrant.
7. Now, add the blended pepper, the 2 bullion cubes, curry powder, thyme, seasoning and salt to taste.
8. Add the diced Tomatoes and Minced Habanero pepper. Leave to fry for 10 minutes
9. Now, add 1 cup of stock, leave to cook for another 10 minutes.
10. Then, large frying pan, add some oil and fry the plantain till golden brown.
11. Take the plantain out when it’s done, add more oil if needed and fry the gizzard till it browns.
12. Finally, add the Gizzards, the Fried Plantains, and the diced bell peppers. Stir together thoroughly, leave to simmer for 3 to 5 minutes and you are done.
13. Serve and enjoy.
However, if you have any further challenges or complaints; please drop your comment in the comment section below as it will be our pleasure to offer more hands. And if you need help on How to Make Spicy Peppered Gizzard OR Peppered Gizzard Recipe please drop your comment also. God Bless You.