Our team has to set up this page to assist millions of people out there that are searching for how to apply for a Palestine Visa. We want you to know that you are on the right page where you get to know all you need to know about the application.
Palestine, recognized officially as the State of Palestine by the United Nations and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia claiming the West Bank and Gaza Strip with Jerusalem as the designated capital, although its administrative center is currently located in Ramallah.
Check Out >>>>>>>> Apply For Afghanistan Tourist Visa
Meanwhile, before we show you links to apply for Palestine Visa Application. There are a lot of things you should know while applying. My dear, we want you to keep on reading to the end to know how and when to apply for a visa.
Requirements To Apply With
Visa requirements for Palestinian citizens are administrative entry restrictions by the authorities of other states which are imposed on citizens of Palestine who hold a passport issued by the Palestinian Authority.
As of 01 October 2019, Palestinian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 37 countries and territories.
Ranking the Palestinian passport 102nd in terms of travel freedom (tied with passports issued by Libya and Sudan) according to the Henley Passport Index.
- Visa application form. The form differs depending on the visa you are applying for. Make sure you download and complete the right one.
- Two passport-size photographs. They must have a white background and be in size 5.5 cm X 5.5 cm.
- Your valid passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the intended duration of stay in the Israel territory and with at least one blank page to affix the visa.
- Older passports. You must submit all passports that you hold, including current/old/canceled/expired/special passport.
- Flight Booking. You do not need to purchase the tickets as if your application is rejected, you will lose your money. You just need a saved seat on a flight to Israel as proof of the date you intend to travel here.
- Birth Certificate.
- Payment of the applicable fee for the visa type you are applying for.
Aside from these documents, you will also need to submit additional ones, related to the purpose of your trip/the visa type you are applying for.
Apply For Palestine Visa
To apply for Palestine Visa all you have to do is to follow up with the steps the we are about to show you right away.
We are here to make it easy and simple for you and so many others. Visa applicants from Palestine can apply for their visa at the Visa Application Centre.
Make use of the links above or below to apply for your application.
If you face any issues while apply all you have to do is to make use of our comments box right below.
We will get back to you as soon as we get your message. Good luck as apply for Visa.