As we all know that the Permanent Voter’s Card is our strongest voice to vote, as it gives us the right to vote for. Aside from that, the card is also an important Identity that is why institutions like Banks and other organization will always request you present any Governmental ID card – which the Permanent Voter’s Card is inclusive.
If you have applied/enrolled for the PVC then I wish to let you know its time for collection, and the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has made it easy for Nigerian to obtain permanent voter’s cards and check their voters’ registration status online.
The PVC Status Checker process includes checking if your card is out and destination for the collection of the card. And if the card isn’t out yet, you will also be notified about it.
So this saves all the stress going around in search of where to collect or apply for the PVC. The online PVC Status Checker portal is free of charge.
This page should guild you through checking your PVC Status, to know if its ready and the Word and location for collection.
Let’s get started…
Please do note that you can always use your mobile phone or computer to complete the task below.
PVC Status Checker Step-by-Step Guide for PVC Status Checker
- log on to http://voterreg.inecnigeria.org/
- The first drop-down request you select “State of Residence”. This is the state you enrolled for the PVC.
- Next box, you have to enter ONLY your “Surname”. Must be the same with the surname you provided during the registration and on the TVC (Temporal Voter’s Card).
- Then the last box comes in two different options. That is you can either provide one of the required information. So you can either enter your Voter Identification Number (VIN)- last 7 digits OR you enter your Date of birth Just as you have provided it during the registration process.
- Once all the information provided are correct, proceed to click on “SEARCH”.
- Wait a while for the page to load and provide the information/status of your Voter’s card.
What Next After Checking?
If your card is ready, then you should see the ward, location for collection. Now you don’t have to waste any more time going standing on the queue because you know your card is ready for collection.
So now, you are expected to go to your ward for collection.
But in some cases where there’s no more collection going on, then you have to go to any local government near-by where you did your registration for collection.
That is all.
Also, take your timeshare this page to other finding it difficult in checking their PVC status and collection center.
Use the comment box below if any challenges arise or whether you have further question regarding PVC registration and collection. We are here to assist you with every information you need.