Have you been searching for Sweden Scholarship Application For Local And International Students? We want you to know that you are on the right page where you will find what you are searching for.
Sweden is a Scandinavian nation with thousands of coastal islands and inland lakes; along with vast boreal forests and glaciated mountains. Its principal cities, eastern capital Stockholm and southwestern Gothenburg and Malmö, are all coastal. Stockholm is built on 14 islands.
Do Not Miss Out On >>>>> Canada Scholarships Program for International Students
Meanwhile, It has more than 50 bridges, as well as the medieval old town; Gamla Stan, royal palaces, and museums such as open-air Skansen. We want you to know that it is one of the best countries any young student will ever love to study.
At this point, we are going to look at the eligibility of Sweden Scholarship Application. It is very important you know everything about it while applying.
There are as follow.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible to apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree program will be awarded in software engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria;
- You have applied for any of our Master’s programs, full-time studies; or if you have applied for the Bachelor’s program in software engineering; full-time studies.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 3 February.
- Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg program as their priority 1 at www.universityadmissions.se.
At this point, that you have seen the eligibility of Sweden Scholarship Application let’s show you all the steps that you will follow to apply.
How to Apply For Sweden Scholarship Application
Once your mind is made to apply all you have to do is to follow up with the procedures that we are about to show you right below.
- How to Apply: Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg program as their priority 1; are eligible to apply for a scholarship. You have registered and complete the completion and should be submitted to www.universityadmissions.se.
- Supporting Documents: If you are applying for a scholarship on a Master’s level; submitting a CV and Letter of Motivation. For funding for the Bachelor’s program in software engineering, you do not need to submit a CV or a Letter of Motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a master’s program; you must have an undergraduate degree and for the bachelor’s degree; applicants must have a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
At this point, we are going to end it on this post. Once you take those steps you will apply without meeting anybody for help.
Make use of our comments box right below if you find it difficult while applying. Our team are to assist you once we get your message on our box.
CLICK OUT MORE SCHOLARSHIPS