For those that have been searching for Green Card Lottery Deadline or registration period and the requirements. We want you to know that you are on the right page where you will get all the information. Also, We have been receiving messages from different people.
Our team advises you to keep on reading this page to the end to know all the information that you seek. Before that we want you to know the meaning of the Green Card Lottery. The Diversity Immigrant Visa program, also known as the green card lottery; is a United States government lottery program for receiving the United States Permanent Resident Card.
Do Not Miss Out On <>>>>>>> Canada Needs 330000 Immigrants | Free Visa, Job, and Accommodation – Salary of $30,000
Meanwhile, The United States Government each year grants 50,000 permanent residents; cards also popularly known as green cards due to their green color; to individuals born in countries with historically low immigration rates to the United States. Individuals that meet two basic eligibility requirements qualify to enter this immigration Diversity Visa Lottery.
Green Card Lottery Deadline And Registration Period
For those that have been searching for the Green Card Lottery Deadline, this part is made for you. Without wasting so much of your time let start.
Firstly, we want you to know that This years (2020) immigration Diversity Visa Lottery is called the DV2022 Lottery.
Applications for the DV2022 lottery are accepted until November 6, 2020, and the lottery draw will be held on March 1, 2021, and the winners will be published on May 5, 2021.
Winners of this years lottery will have to submit immigration forms and attend an interview after May 5, 2021 and; due to this process winners can enter the United States in January 2022 on their; new permanent resident card also refereed to as a green card.
Most individuals worldwide are eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery; as long as they meet the two requirements governing the diversity visa law set forth in INA(203).
At this point, we are going to look at that Requirements. It is very important that you know all the Requirements before applying.
Without wasting so much of your time let’s show you all the Requirements that needed to be used during your applying.
The Requirements are as follows.
- Two passport-style photos
- Copy of birth certificate
- Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
- Copy of passport page with nonimmigrant visa (if applicable)
- Copy of passport page with admission (entry) or parole stamp (if applicable)
- Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record
- Certified copies of court records (if the individual has been arrested)
- Copy of the principal applicant’s selection letter for the diversity visa lottery from DOS
- Copy of the receipt from DOS for the diversity visa lottery processing fee
- Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (if applicable)
- Applicable fees
As you can see, those things we just outlined above are all the Requirements for you to use during your Green Card Lottery application.
Now that you have seen the Requirements let’s look at how you can apply for Green Card Lottery. Without wasting so much of your time let’s start.
At this stage, we are going to look at the link where you can apply for the Green Card Lottery. Our team is here to assist you to provide the link where you can apply free.
- To start your registration all you have to CLICK HERE to apply.
- When you are on the page you are made to provide some of your personal information.
- Make sure that you provide the current information while applying.
- After that, you will see the APPLY button.
- CLICK on it to apply.
Once you follow the instruction above and the registration page. This is where we are going to end it on the Green Card Lottery deadline, registration period and the requirements.
Make use of our comments box right below if you have any questions about this subject on Green Card Lottery Deadline, Registration Period, and the requirements. Good Luck.