Are you in search of Unicaf University Courses 2020? If your answer is yes that means this page is made for you. Unicaf University is Offering up to 60% of Scholarships to students nationwide. This may be your opportunity to study at one of the best Universities in any part of the world.
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme is one of the most generous scholarship programs available for students and provides opportunities for studies towards undergraduate and postgraduate programs from UNICAF University at a much lower cost. Thousands of students have already benefited from over $90 million scholarships awarded towards their educational journey.
Highly Recommended ==== Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships 2020
Our major reason to create this program is to help and offer gifted students the opportunity of advancing their education by studying towards a UNICAF University Degree. Also, you can be able to choose any kind, of course, you wish to study as a student. There are so many things you stand to benefits when you study with the Unicaf.
Key Benefits Of Unicaf University Courses 2020
Below are the benefits of Unicaf University Courses 2020 are as follows.
1. A valued partner of some of the best UK, US and EU universities.
2. Quality programs taught by lecturers who are national and international experts.
3. Degrees that hold the same value, acceptance, and credibility as any equivalent on-campus degree.
4. Earn internationally recognized qualifications by studying online.
5. Apply for a scholarship and earn an accredited degree at a much lower cost.
6. Study online, graduate on campus.
7. Flexible, 24/7 Online Access to Fit Your Lifestyle.
There are so many benefits when you apply for UNICAF Scholarship Programme online.
Unicaf University Courses 2020 – Unicaf Offering 60% Scholarships
Below are the courses offering by UNICAF Scholarship Programme.
Bachelor’s degrees are as follows
- BA Business Administration
- BA in Hospitality Management
- Computer Science – BSc
- Accounting – BSc
- Accounting and Finance – BSc
- BA in Economics and Business
- BSc Finance
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics – BSc
- BSc Electronics Engineering
- Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Financial Management
Master’s degrees are as follows
- Master of Business Administration – MBA
- Management – (MBA)
- Finance – (MBA)
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- Management Information Systems (MBA)
- Health Management – (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration – MPA
- MA Education
- Organizational Psychology – (MSc )
- MA Psychology
- Managerial Psychology – (MSc)
- Health Management – (MSc)
- Web Design and Development – (MSc)
- Master of Laws – LLM
Doctorate degrees are as follows
- Ph.D. – Doctorate of Philosophy
- DBA – Doctorate of Business Administration
- EdD – Doctorate of Education
Link Where you can Apply
For those that want to apply for an up to 60% UNICAF Scholarship this year all you have to do is to follow up those guidelines right below.
Use this link to apply for UNICAF Scholarship Programme.
Feel it very carefully before you CLICK on the apply button.
Applicants are not made to apply more than once.
That is it…
Make use of our comments box if you find it difficult while applying. Good Luck as you apply online. You can as well share our link as that your friends will know about it by using those buttons down the page.